• The High Flyers Prospectus •
Our comprehensive range of policies and procedure ensure maximum safety and security of all children attending, which are available for you to access easily and view at any time.
High Flyers Key Information
- High Flyers Prospectus (Click here for more information)
- High Flyers Schedule (Click here for more information)
- Child Protection Policy (Click here for more information)
- British Values (Click here for more information)
- Ofsted Contact (Click here for more information)
- Internet Safety (Click here for more information)
- Complainants Procedures (Click here for more information)
- All organisations that work with or come into contact with children have safeguarding policies and procedures. This ensures that every child, regardless of their age, gender, religion or ethnicity, can be protected from harm. Ensuring that children feel safe in our care is paramount and we will always put the child first, as I am sure you do too.
- ChildLine is the free confidential helpline for children and young people in the UK. Call 0800 1111
- The NSPCC has a helpline 0808 800 5000 for children and young people, and a website with helpful advice about what to do if you are worried or scared
- High Flyers F.A.Q. (Click here for more information)
• Job Vacancies •
We are always interested in hearing from new people wanting to join in the fun, to help create exciting play opportunities for children. Please feel free to contact us or fill in our application form. We'd love to hear from you.
We would be promoting play most importantly ‘principles of play’ and to also ‘move’ as to promote the government’s pledge for ‘change 4 life’. I would like to educate the children on the importance of living a healthy active life style.