C of E Primary School
Here at High Flyers, we offer Afterschool Club to the children of Bishop Carpenter C of E Primary School.
£12.75 Per Child
Once collected from their classrooms and snacks and drinks have been offered, children play with their friends, flowing freely between our indoor and outdoor spaces. Whether they are carrying out giant science experiments, cooking up a delicious treat or designing and building a giant cityscape from cardboard boxes, our experienced staff guide children to build relationships, learn social skills, practice problem-solving and teamwork and above all, have fun! Everyone gather together for tea at 4.45pm where a healthy, light meal is served and conversation flows.
We encourage teamwork, kindness and creative thinking to help all of our children become confident and happy High Flyers. Read our updated prospectus to find out more information on how we operate!
Our Pledge to Parents
We value our relationship with parents/carers and are committed to working in partnership with you to provide top-quality play and care for your children. We will:
· Welcome you at all times to discuss our work, have a chat, or take part in our activities.
· Keep you informed of opening times, fees and charges, programmes of activities, menus, and procedures via emails and social media.
· Be consistent and reliable to enable you to plan with confidence and peace of mind.
· Share and discuss your child's achievements, experiences, progress, and friendships on collection.
· Be available to discuss decisions about running the club and value your feedback.
· Listen to your views and concerns to ensure that we continue to meet your needs.
How to Book
If you would like to book your child/children into our After School Clubs then please use our online booking system. Once you have completed the initial registration it is simply a matter of selecting the sessions you would like your child/children to attend and completing the booking. We pride ourselves on being as flexible as possible and as long as there are spaces available, you can even book on the day (just ring school to let your child’s teacher know the plan).
Get in touch
There may be times when you need to get in touch with us. Whether it's to let us know your child can't make it today, you think they have forgotten their water bottle or you just want to have a chat about how your child is getting on.
Bishop Carpenter C of E Primary School,
Bishop Carpenter's Website
Setting Mobile Number: 07798672530
What Parents Say
"Thanks Allie, I really don’t know what I would do without you’"
— Daisy’s mom